Birthday Wishlist:

Wednesday 3 September 2014

Birthday Wishlist


I turn 19 next Friday, bloody nineteen!
 I don't feel old enough, let alone look old enough to be turning another year older..
I'm fretting now about my age now, can you imagine when i hit 21, 30, 40?!

But with turning that one year older also means birthday dollarrrrrr
And although i will be saving most for Uni life, boo
I'll have to treat myself a little bit right?!

I was actually browsing Missguided for a birthday and wedding dress for the upcoming weeks,
but it turned into an hours long browse through every online shopping site possible..
The usual getting off track when I'm supposed to be doing something important, whoops

x

Mint Dress | Topshop
Scarf Print Dress | Topshop 
Black Wool Jacket | Missguided
Khaki Two-piece | Topshop
Brown Shearling Jacket | Missguided
Fluffy Gilet | Missguided
Satin Bomber Jacket | Topshop
Navy Striped Two-piece | Missguided


4 comments:

  1. In love with that brown shearling jacket!! I hope you have a lovely birthday :) xx

    Lucy Cole | A UK Fashion, Style and Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree with lucy ^^ that shearling jacket is to die!! + that fluffy gilet!


    www.thewatercolourjar.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore both of the twosies with the long sleeve tops! I can totally see you in the mint green dress though!

    Zandra // AZTEC DOLL Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all the fab messages! x